1. JSC Advertis controls the processing of personal data in the Website www.CheapMarkt.com (hereinafter referred to as CheapMarkt.com).
4. CheapMarkt.com keeps and administers Visitors’ personal data. Neither under the agreement of CheapMarkt.com nor of any other third party, except the cases under the law of the Republic of Lithuania, can Visitors’ personal data be given to third parties without any special and clear agreement.
5. Every Visitor has a right to visit the Website without providing any personal information, but if the Visitor wants to have an access to some Services, i.e. to register, to purchase products or to use some other Services in the system of the Website, CheapMarkt.com will ask them to provide personal data.
6. CheapMarkt.com has a right to use all the information about the Visitor freely, fully and on behalf of the existing legislation of the Republic of Lithuania in order to provide the Visitor with Services of the highest quality.
7. In order to effectively access Services and receive all of them the Visitor has to register and provide their personal information. The Visitors who provide their contact information in the Website realize, agree and wish to have contact with the staff of Website.
8. Visitors’ personal data provided in the Website is processed both manually and automatically. If the Visitor does not accept that their personal data will be processed by CheapMarkt.com, they have the right not to use the Website and not to provide their personal information.
9. Without collecting the data through the Website, the Visitor can be asked to provide their personal information while communicating with CheapMarkt.com by e-mail or telephone during the provision of order or other Services, when the Visitor gets Services already after the acquisition of Services, opportunities and etc. In that case the Visitor can be asked to give consent to process the personal data by CheapMarkt.com if the consent is required by law and the Visitor has not given it.
10. If the Visitor’s contact information has changed they must add and/or change their contact data in the Website.
11. When the Visitor connects to the Website (without registration) the particularly impersonal information (a type of internet browser, number of visits, the reviewed website’s pages, the average of time spent in the Website) is being gathered automatically. This information is used for the improvement of the Website’s content, functionality and attractiveness.
12. During the registration/checkout process the Visitor agrees to receive our newsletters about cheap deals, discounted products, etc. If the Visitor wants to withdraw (annul) this consent they can do this in their account or by clicking Unsubscribe in an email message.
14. The Visitor gives a consent that in the case of winning in a lottery his name, surname, country, award would be shown in the list of lottery winners and might be announced in the Website, newsletter, and social networks.
15. CheapMarkt.com follows the attendance of the Website and collects the information about the amount of visitors, and what the name of the server domain of Visitors’ Internet supplier is. Such information is collected automatically during the visit to the Website. It helps to understand how Visitors use the Website and gives the possibility to improve the provided Services.
16. The Visitor understands and gives consent that CheapMarkt.com collects the information about the Visitor by using cookies. Cookies are small files, which are provisionally saved in consumer’s hard disk and which allow facilitating a consumer’s computer via other visits in the Website. Cookies are used only for the information collected related to the usage of the network. The data which is provided by cookies is anonymous and does not provide personal information. The usage of cookies is necessary for regular maintenance of the Website.
Objectives of personal information usage
17. The following are examples of what purposes the personal information of the particular Visitor is used by CheapMarkt.com:
18.1. CheapMarkt.com uses common data for the statistical analysis about general characteristics and behavior of registered Visitors in order to clarify needs related to particular Website’s Services and also to find out their effectiveness. CheapMarkt.com could not be able to properly change and edit the content of the Website without this data and proposed Services.
18.2. In order to propose appropriate Services, recommended products and targeted advertising for the Visitor.
18.3. CheapMarkt.com accumulates a common list of search words from various search engines. This information is anonymous and is used to develop, monitor and improve Services for the purpose of improving targeted advertising and for other purposes.
18.4. CheapMarkt.com may use a Visitor’s personal information in order to contact and inform them about changed and edited Services in the Website, infringement of the rules, and also to provide another information.
18.5. CheapMarkt.com can send newsletters, inform the Visitor about order status changes, support messages, new services, other opportunities, etc.
19. While using the Website it is forbidden to provide misleading, compromising or hurtful information which could cause damage both directly and indirectly to CheapMarkt.com and other persons or individuals. Persons who provide misleading (harmful) information take all the responsibility for consequent possibilities due to such provision of information or they are liable under the law of the Republic of Lithuania.
20. CheapMarkt.com is not liable for the correctness of product and service advertising provided by other physical/legal persons, for the quality of those products and services and for consequences of using and not using their advertising.
21. CheapMarkt.com reminds that the Visitor himself is responsible for all the security of login data. CheapMarkt.com asks the Visitor to be careful when using and securing login data. The Visitor should log out when he finishes work in order to be sure that no one could have access to his e-mail address or personal information. This is particularly important when the Visitor is working with a publicly available computer (e.g. in internet café, library).
22. CheapMarkt.com warns the Visitor to be careful and not to disclose his personal information (such as Visitor’s password, e-mail address, etc.) to third persons by using services of the Website. Such information could be broadly used against the Visitor’s interests, for acts such as fraud, sending of unwanted e-mails, etc.
Withdrawal of registration
23. Visitors who are registered in the Website’s CheapMarkt.com system can remove their personal data from the database of CheapMarkt.com by removing their registration (account).
24. In order to remove the account, the Visitor has to click on “Unregister from the website” in their account page.
Personal data retention period
25. CheapMarkt.com maintains the personal data of registered Visitors within no longer than a year after the registered person in written form or automatically withdraws the provided services of JSC Advertis by cancelling the registration from the website CheapMarkt.com.
26. If the Visitor disregarded the rules, CheapMarkt.com has the right to cancel the Visitor’s registration as well as any of their entries from the database of CheapMarkt.com. CheapMarkt.com has the right to contact appropriate institutions due to a person’s prosecution as he has caused both material (including unreceived incomes) and non-material damage for CheapMarkt.com, his partners, clients or other persons or individuals.
27. CheapMarkt.com is under no circumstances liable for consequences caused by force majeure and which could not be influenced or foreseen.
28. CheapMarkt.com is not responsible for Visitors’ assurance of privacy in third persons’ websites even in cases when Visitors reach third persons’ websites by facilitating references in the Website. CheapMarkt.com recommends becoming aware of the circumstances of every network which does not belong to CheapMarkt.com
30. In order to protect Visitors’ data CheapMarkt.com uses various administrative, technically and physically secure measures. Only persons authorized by CheapMarkt.com can have an access to the data of the Visitor.